A great side dish or main lunch salad with the unique flavors of ham and tuna. Well worth giving it a try.
Japanese Ham and Tuna Pasta Salad
- 3-4 slices of ham
- 1 can of tuna, drained
- 6 ounces dried pasta
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 ounces non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
- Boil pasta until it is cooked a little al dente. Drain and place in a bath of cold water.
- Slice cucumber and ham into long strips.
- Slice red onion into strips.
- Mix ham, tuna, cucumber red onion, yogurt, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place pasta in a bowl, then gently spoon the ham tuna mixture on top of the pasta.
- Serve chilled.
If you are going to spend a little extra money spend it on the ham slices. the better quality the better the taste for this recipe.
Keywords: japanese, pasta, salad, ham, tuna, cucumber, yogurt, mayonnaise