Japanese pork and soba noodle soup is a quick tasty meal for lunch or dinner when you want something satisfying and fast. It’s simple to make with only six ingredients. As a bonus you can have it on the table ready to eat in under 15 minutes.
Japanese Pork Soba Noodle Soup
- 8 ounces sliced pork
- 4 white mushrooms
- 2-3 inches of leek
- 3 table-spoons soy sauce
- 2 table-spoons mirin sauce
- 1 bundle/serving soba noodles
- 1 cup water
- Boil soba noodles for 3 minutes, drain and place in bowl with cold water to stop cooking.
- Slice thin mushrooms, leek and pork.
- Cook pork on cooktop medium-high heat for three minutes, no more.
- Add to pan, soy and mirin sauce. Then add in water.
- Return to cooktop and bring to boil, about 2 minutes.
- Place soba noodles in soup bowl, add pork, vegetables and then pour in broth.
- Garnish with green onion and serve with chop sticks.
Keywords: soba, soup, noodles, pork, easy to make, 6 ingredients, japanese, lunch, dinner, recipe