Simple hamburger recipe that highlights the quality of the ingredients to get a exceptional flavor.
Lettuce and Tomato Hamburger Recipe
- 1 organic hamburger patty
- 1 fresh hamburger bun
- 2-3 slices aged cheddar cheese
- 3 slices organic tomato
- 1 thick slice organic onion
- 3 leaves organic lettuce
- 1 tea spoon ketchup
- 1 tea spoon dijon mustard
- 1 tea spoon mayonnaise
- Slice cheddar cheese.
- Cook hamburger 3 minutes each side, just cook don’t poke at it.
- When hamburger is flipped place cheddar cheese on cooked side and allow it to melt as the hamburger cooks.
- Slice tomato and onion, wash and trim lettuce while hamburger cooks.
- Cut bun in half, place hamburger on bun bottom.
- Add tomato, onion, lettuce.
- Add ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise.
The key to making this hamburger extra delicious is giving the organic foods a try and getting a fresh bakery made bun.
Keywords: hamburger, cheeseburger, tomato, onion, lettuce, ketchup, dijon mustard, mayonnaise, recipe, organic