Quick and simple vegetable salad that’s a nice alternative to a green leafy salad.
Simple and Quick Vegetable Vinaigrette Salad
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- 1 table spoon red wine vinegar
- Cut cucumber into thin strips, place in bowl.
- Cut tomato into 6-8 wedges, place in bowl.
- Cut carrot into thin strip like the cucumber, place in bowl.
- Add in salt, oil and vinegar, mix once and serve.
Pay attention to the way to cut the vegetables to give the salad a unique texture when eating.
Keywords: vegetable, quick to make, simple, salad, carrot, cucumber, tomato, olive oil, vinegar, recipe