Great start to the day and easy breakfast recipe for toast with yogurt and fresh strawberries. Nothing can be wrong with that.
- 2 pieces toasted bread, fresh if possible.
- 5-6 strawberries sliced.
- 3 ounces non-fat plain yogurt.
- 1 tea spoon honey.
- 3 table spoons ground coffee.
- 8 ounces water.
- Sugar and milk to taste.
- Slice bread into two pieces and toast in toaster or oven.
- Slice strawberries.
- When bread is toasted spread yogurt on bread with a knife.
- Place sliced strawberries on toast covering the entire piece of toast.
- Drizzle honey over strawberries. Serve.
- Open espresso maker by twisting apart at the middle.
- Remove coffee filter and fill bottom with water up to the release valve.
- Re-insert coffee filter and place coffee in filter up to top, pack tightly.
- Screw together coffee maker and place on cook top high heat.
- Remove coffee from cook top when done percolating.
- Serve, add sugar and milk as desired.
I just love a regular old espresso maker, it’s more economical than other options and works great.
Keywords: bread, toast, strawberries, breakfast, easy to make, espresso, coffee, recipe